Building on our success
For 25 years Carers Network has supported carers in Westminster. We have grown significantly in the past three years and now have responsibility for providing services in three London Boroughs and the City. Our income comes from a range of sources, in addition to the local authorities where we provide services. In 2016 it was £912,000. We currently have 19 full and part-time staff.
We provide information, advice, case work and support, social events, and break schemes. We ensure carers are involved in making decisions about all aspects of their caring role.
We now need a dynamic, entrepreneurial and charismatic leader to take our charity to the next stage of its development. Someone who is passionate about helping carers in London. If you think this is you, then we’d love to hear from you.
Chief Executive £55,000 to £60,000 depending upon experience
- Lead the further expansion and development of Carers Network focussed on the needs of carers
- Develop and implement a strategy to diversify and increase our funding revenue
- Maximise the use of volunteers and harness the talents of our hardworking permanent team of staff
- Grow Carers Network’s profile, reputation and voice amongst stakeholders
- Maintain and develop excellent relationships with funders
You will need to:
- Have experience of leadership
- Have a good understanding of working with the public sector
- Ensure services are driven by the needs of carers
- Raise the positive external profile of Carers Network
- Be an effective communicator
- Be an experienced and effective networker
- Quickly build relationships with a range of service users and senior stakeholders
- Have proven and successful experience of applying for funding
- Develop and manage our budgets competently.
To apply please download our Chief Executive information pack here
or contact us directly on the details below:
T: 0208 960 3033
Closing date for all applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 26 April 2017
Interviews will be held on Friday, 12 May 2017
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises and celebrates diversity