Why are the councils seeking your views?
The Council is seeking your views about day services for older people and people with Dementia.
They want to understand what is important about current services, and what people want and need from them in the future. They are interested to hear from older people aged 60 years and over and carers of older people.
Current services are delivered on behalf of the Council by local organisations. They are looking to identify whether more personalised services could be offered. This could mean a broader range of activities in a wider selection of community buildings and spaces.
By telling them what is working well, what could be improved and how you would prefer services are organised they can commission the right services for customers now and in the future.
The review will inform how services will be delivered in 2019.
How can you have your say?
You can have your say through a focus group discussion:
Older people, including those who do not currently use day services
- Monday 12 February at 10.30am at Penfold Community Centre, 60 Penfold Street, Westminster NW8 8PJ
- Thursday 15 February at 10.30am at Elgin Close Resource Centre, 1-3 Elgin Close, Hammersmith W12 9NH
- Friday 16 February at 11.30am The Reed, 28 Convent Gardens, Kensington W11 1NJ
Carers of older people
- Tuesday 13 February at 10.30am at Beethoven Centre next to 174K Third Avenue, Westminster, W10 4JL
- Wednesday 14 February at 10.30am at The Alzheimer’s Society, St Vincent’s Day Centre, 49 Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, London W6 9QH
- Friday 16 February at 2pm at The Reed, 28 Convent Gardens, Kensington W11 1NJ
If you have any questions about this consultation, please email email@example.com