- Has the Grenfell Fire affected you or the person you care for?
- Did you or the person you care for live in or close to the Grenfell Tower that night?
- Were your friends or family affected?
- Are you worried about your own safety or that of the person you care for and about how you would manage if this happened to you?
- Have you lost out because the Council has to give more support to people from Grenfell?
If you are a disabled person, or care for a disabled person affected by the Grenfell Fire, Action Disability Kensington and Chelsea (ADKC) want to hear from you!
They want to find out:
- How they can help disabled people affected by the Grenfell Fire
- What you think of the support that has been given to disabled people
- If you are worried are in case something similar happens to you or the person you carer for.
- What you would do differently if you were in charge of helping people affected by a disaster.
For more information contact please contact Jenny Hurst from ADKC on any weekday after 11am on 020 8960 8888 / or alternatively please email email@example.com