In May 2018 new regulations about how your health records are managed and shared will come into effect.
To be ready for this, the NHS in North West London invites you to come and hear about the new regulations and what they mean for you.
This will be an interactive session for the NHS to listen to your views/comments/concerns.
Come and find out more by attending one of the following events in March 2018:
- Monday 12 March, 19:00 to 21:00, Ealing Town Hall
- Thursday 15 March, 19:00 to 21:00, Hillingdon Civic Centre
- Monday 19 March, 19:00 to 21:00, Twickenham Stoop Stadium
- Thursday 22 March, 19:00 to 21:00, Westminster, British Dental Association
- Wednesday 28 March, 19:00 to 21:00, Linden House