Adult Social Care in the Bi-borough is having facilitated workshop events to help develop their proposal for a new digital platform.
The new digital platform will consist of:
- A new web page
- A new Service directory – to replace People First
- An E-market place (Like an Amazon for Social Care)
- An E-Wallet (like a PayPal account)
- A self-assessment function.
They’ll be talking about what any new digital solution needs to provide in terms of:
- Key functionality for residents, social workers, providers and partner organisations
- What problems with their current processes the platform could help them to solve
- What new capability it will provide for service users, the provider market and professionals
- What the key requirements are of any new solution for residents to be able to get the best experience
They currently have the following dates booked for these sessions:
- Friday 25th January, 1pm–-5pm at Westminster’s City Council’s Offices, 5 Strand, London WC2N 5HR
- Monday 28th January, 1pm–5pm at the Malton Road Hub, Malton Rd, London W10 6HJ
Please let us know if you’d be interested in being involved with this, and which session you would like to attend, by emailing email@example.com
We will then confirm your attendance with the organisers.