- Do you know someone who misuses drugs or alcohol?
- Could you do with some support?
- Has anyone asked how you are?
The DAWS Families and Carers Service offers free and confidential support to anyone who has been affected by someone else’s substance misuse.
- One-to-one and telephone support;
- Two family support groups;
- Advice and information on drugs and alcohol;
- Referrals to other outside agencies;
- Links into other support groups in the community.
They understand at DAWS how substance misuse not only affects the person drinking or using drugs but also the people around them.
If you would like to find out more about this service, please phone John Taylor on 07792 662268 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org