Skills for Care

If you employ your own care and support staff using a personal health budget (PHB), a social care budget or your own money you can apply to Skills for Care to get money for training for you and your personal assistant.

The money that is available is called individual employer funding.

To apply for the money, please fill in the application form by visiting their website:
or call 0113 245 1716 to ask for an application form.

Find out more information here!

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *