Finance Manager (15 hours per week) £14,800 p/a (£37,000 FTE) plus 7% pension contribution
Carers Network is an independent charity. Our vision is that every unpaid carer is recognised and leads a healthy, fulfilling life with control over their caring role. We are a small, friendly and dynamic team working with unpaid adult carers in diverse boroughs in central London.
We are seeking an exceptional candidate for a pivotal role within our Senior Management Team. The post-holder will oversee all the charity’s financial operations. You will be a confident and highly organised self-starter with the ability to lead and develop a small team and work closely with the CEO, staff and trustees in managing the organisation’s finances.
- Download the job description and person specification here
- Download an application form here
- Download our equal opportunities monitoring form here
- Carers Network’s Data Protection Policy for the Collection, Processing, Storage, Security and Destruction of Staff Data can be downloaded here
Carers Network is an equal opportunity employer and service provider that recognises and celebrates diversity. We are a London Living Wage employer.
To apply for this role please complete the application forms and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications is Monday 2 July 2018 at 5pm.
Interviews will take place in the week beginning 23 July.
Carers Network is seeking an IT savvy volunteer to assist the Administrator with day-to-day administrative duties, such as working with spreadsheets and entering information on our database.
- Data entry (Excel and online database)
- Contacting carers by phone
- Taking calls and monitoring our generic email address
- Office filing
- Help with mail-outs
- Supporting staff at carer events
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook packages
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Confident and polite telephone manner
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with attention to detail
- Interest in Carers Network’s work supporting unpaid carers
What will you get out of this role?
In this role you will have the opportunity to develop your skills in general administration as well as gain experience of working in a busy, friendly and professional organisation. We will provide training and support, references, and travel and lunch expenses if you are able to commit to more than half a day volunteering per week. If you have specific skills you would like to develop, you will have the chance to discuss this with the staff member supervising you.
You will be required one day per week for a minimum of three months.
How to apply
To apply for this volunteering opportunity, email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information please call us on 020 8960 3033.
Carers Network is an equal opportunity employer and service provider that recognises and celebrates diversity. We particularly welcome applications from unpaid carers and from residents of Hammersmith and Fulham, Westminster, the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea and the City of London. This role can include contact with vulnerable adults and we may therefore apply for a DBS check.