Hammersmith & Fulham Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) is currently in process of agreeing local priorities for 2015/2016.
Please click on the link below to have your say:
The CCG has the opportunity to set its own priorities reflecting the needs of local residents.
The area considered to be a local priority are those which currently do not have a national target attached or a contractual requirement set by NHS England, Public Health England and other organisations.
The CCG often uses this opportunity to identify improvements that they want to achieve in areas like patient empowerment, social sector development or partnership working the Local Authority. They have identified the following six areas as potential priorities for 2015/2016:
- Increasing coverage of children vaccinated for MMR (Measles, mumps and rubella)
- Increasing the number of adult patients with learning disabilities who receive an annual health check
- Increasing the number of diagnosed diabetic patients with a care plan
- Increasing the coverage of children with the flu vaccine
- Increasing the identification of young carers
- Increasing sign-posting of children with or at risk from obesity into weight management services
Please click on the link below to have your say on the CCG local priorities for 2015/2016
The survey will be open until Friday 20 March.
The CCG thanks you in advance for your participation and help.