Come to 5 sessions to learn about and understand dementia, ask questions, support each other and take better care of yourself.
This is a group aimed at dementia carers of newly diagnosed patients.
- Session 1, Weds 17 Oct 2018: About Dementia
- Session 2, Weds 21 Nov 2018: Practical tips
- Session 3, Weds 19 Dec 2018: Coping with difficult behaviour
- Session 4, Weds 16 Jan 2019: Ask the experts
- Session 5, Weds 20 Feb 2019: Support for carers
All groups meet 10:30am-12pm at: St Vincent’s House, 49 Queen Caroline Street, W6 9QH. Map here.
The group is a partnership between Carers Network and the Hammersmith & Fulham Cognitive Impairment and Dementia Service (CIDS).
To register or for more information please call 020 8960 3033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org