- Do you know what a Medication Review is?
- Do you know how your community pharmacy can help you?
- Do you know what your rights and responsibilities are as a patient when you’re prescribed medication?
Join a free workshop to learn more.
- Date: Tuesday 2 July 2019
- Time: 2.00PM – 4.30PM
- Venue: Regent Hall, Salvation Army, 275 Oxford Street, London, W1C 2DJ
Places are limited. To book please call Ritushree Guha, User Involvement Project Manager, Older Peoples Voice on:
020 8969 3000/ 07852 570643