Come to 5 sessions to learn about and understand dementia, ask questions, support each other and take better care of yourself.
Group launches on Weds 31 Jan at St Vincent’s House, W6 9QH, 10:30am-12pm.
- Session 1, Weds 31 Jan 2018: About Dementia
- Session 2, Weds 21 Feb 2018: Practical tips
- Session 3, Weds 21 March 2018: Ask the experts
- Session 4, Weds 18 April 2018: Coping with difficult behaviour
- Session 5, Weds 16 May 2018: Support for carers
All groups meet from 10:30am-12pm at St Vincent’s House, 49 Queen Caroline Street, W6 9QH
The group is a partnership between Carers Network and the Hammersmith & Fulham Cognitive Impairment and Dementia Service (CIDS).
To register please email email@example.com or call 020 8960 3033