Join Healthwatch Central West London to share your views on what the Long Term Plan means to you at their discussion group.
Are you a Westminster resident between 14-25 years old? If so, this event is for you!
- When: Fri 10 May, 6pm-9:30pm.
- Where: Greenhouse Sports, 35 Cosway Street, London, NW1 5NS. Map here
Why should I attend?
- The Government is investing an extra £20bn a year in the NHS until 2023.
- Now you can help to decide how that money should be spent in your local area.
- What would you do to improve NHS services for young people in Westminster?
What to expect
- Interactive discussion with other community members
If you’d like to go you should fill in this survey that takes around 7mins to complete – as it is linked to the discussion: https://www.healthwatch.co.uk/tell-us-what-would-you-do
After completing the survey you can apply for your ticket here:
They can only accommodate a maximum of 30 people
If you miss out on a ticket, you will be added to a waiting list.
Please only attend if you are a resident of Westminster.