Join Healthwatch Central West London to share your views on what the Long Term Plan means to you at their discussion group.
- When: Thurs 9 May, 5:30pm-9pm.
- Where: Abbey Centre, 34 Great Smith Street, SW1P 3BU. Map here.
Why should I attend?
- The Government is investing an extra £20bn a year in the NHS until 2023.
- Now you can help to decide how that money should be spent in your local area.
- What would you do to improve NHS services in Westminster?
What to expect
- Interactive discussion with other community members
If you’d like to go you should fill in this survey that takes around 7mins to complete – as it is linked to the discussion:
After completing the survey you can apply for your ticket here:
They can only accommodate a maximum of 30 people
If you miss out on a ticket, you will be added to a waiting list.
Please only attend if you are a resident of Westminster.