Carers Network is able to provide practical support to help with your caring role, including:
- Carers Assessments
- Form filling (only Carer’s Allowance forms)
- Liaising with professionals
- Signposting to other services
- Making Carer Small Grant / Carer Break Scheme grants
- Filing grant applications for the Carers Personal Budget
- Carer information packs
- In-depth practical and emotional support for carers over 65 who are caring for someone at the end of their life
Don’t miss out!
- Sign up to receive newsletters four times a year
- Sign up to receive regular text messages
- Sign up to receive regular emails
We will do our best to ensure carers have all they need to continue in a caring role. While we are not able to provide detailed benefits advice, legal representation or hardship grants we will help carers to find the support they need with these from other local agencies.