NHS Hammersmith and Fulham Clinical Commissioning Group has launched a consultation on two proposals.
They would like to hear your views on these proposals, which are:
- To change the hours of the urgent care centre at Hammersmith Hospital from 24 hours a day 7 days a week, to 8am-midnight 7 days a week (closed overnight).
- To change the number of GP ‘hubs’ that allow anyone in Hammersmith and Fulham to access an evening or weekend GP or nurse appointment.
You can find out more information about the proposed changes and the consultation here:
To let them know your views on their proposals, you can:
- Submit an online response in this survey here:
- Or: Email them at: email@example.com
- Or: Write to them at: FREEPOST HEALTHIER NORTH WEST LONDON