Are you struggling to cope because you have a long-term condition?
Need help to manage your condition but don’t know where to turn to?
“Self-Management for Life Online” will teach you skills and techniques to help you manage your condition and improve your life.
Access it anywhere and anytime via the internet
Plus you’ll have the support of online tutors who know what you’re going through.
“Self-Management for Life – Online” is for individuals over 18 years old, with single or multiple long-term conditions
such as diabetes, arthritis, asthma persistent pain, mental health conditions and chronic obstructive pulmonary
disease (COPD), etc.
This course is available to people registered with a GP or living in the boroughs of Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea or Westminster*
Benefits for you:
- Supports positive self-care behaviours
- Provides self-management tools and techniques
- Reduces stress
- Creates a better quality of life & increased confidence in managing long-term condition(s)
- Helps you to have a better understanding of your condition – Allows your friends and family to understand your condition better and how they may support you
* Please note that this service is being piloted in the above boroughs