Join a Shared Reading group for a space to relax, get to know others, and make thoughtful connections within yourself.
At these groups they read literature aloud giving time to explore and express individual thoughts and opinions.
You are welcome to sit back and enjoy the reading, or join in the conversation—it’s up to you!
Want to give one of these free weekly groups a try?
You can visit a group in Hammersmith & Fulham at:
- Hammersmith Library, Shepherds Bush Road, W6 7AT, Mondays 3pm – 4.30pm
- John Lewis Westfield, Discovery Room 3rd Floor, W12 7FU, Mondays 10.30am – 12pm
- Fulham Library, 598 Fulham Road, SW6 5NX, Tuesdays 10.30am – 12pm
- Avonmore Library North End Crescent, W12 8TG, Wednesdays 10.30am – 12pm
Or a group in Kensington and Chelsea at:
- Kensington Central Library Phillimore Walk, W8 7RX, Tuesdays 2pm – 4pm
- Charles Health & Wellbeing Take Time to Talk Exmoor St, W10 6DZ, Wednesdays 10.30am – 12pm
- North Kensington Library, 108 Ladbroke Grove, W11 1PZ, Thursdays, 2pm – 4pm
- Dalgarno Trust, 1 Webb Close, Dalgarno Way, W10 5QB, Fridays 11am – 12:30pm
Want to know more?
They look forward to welcoming you to a group soon!