Shelter run outreach surgeries and drop-ins in for housing issues in both Westminster and Hammersmith & Fulham
Outreach surgeries appointment booking lines: 0344 515 2222 or 0344 515 1280
- If a face-to-face appointment seems more appropriate, a client can book an appointment at an outreach surgery.
- Drop in advice surgeries (no appointment needed) are also running in both boroughs. Clients should contact the number above to find out when the next drop in sessions are running.
The London Public Advice Line: 0344 515 1540
This is the number for clients (aged 25 or over) to call if they would like specialist housing advice or generalist welfare benefits/ debt advice. The telephone adviser can also make referrals to the following services if they identify a need:
- Housing caseworker or solicitor
- Link service (for clients with additional support needs who need help to access other services)
- ETE service (for clients who would like help with education, training or finding employment)
- Property negotiator (for clients who would like help looking for private rented accommodation – please note this service is limited and will not be available to all callers)