The new programme for Time for Me Westminster for January to March 2017 has now been finalised.
The programme provides free activities and trips for unpaid carers aged 50 and over, who are living in Westminster and includes some special computer/smart phone courses for carers.
Carers Computer Courses
Course 1: Digital Life Beginners Course – 3 week course
Friday 13th January 10.30am-12.30pm – week 1
Friday 20th January 10.30am-12.30pm – week 2
Friday 27th January 10.30am-12.30pm – week 3
Second Half Centre, St Charles Centre for Health and Wellbeing, Exmoor Street, London, W10 6DZ (nearest tube station Ladbroke Grove)
Course 2: Digital Life Intermediate Course – 2 week course
Friday 3rd February 10.30am-12.30pm – week 1
Friday 10th February 10.30am-12.30pm – week 2
Second Half Centre (address as above)
- These 2 Digital Life Courses are with Open Age tutor Lena. For each course you must book in advance and be able to attend all 2 or 3 weeks.
- The courses will cover a range of topics agreed with the group (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, online shopping, smart phones, iPads, apps).
- Please bring your smart phone if you want to learn more about it.
- If you don’t have one, phones will be available for the course.
- The intermediate course is for those with some knowledge.
- Courses shared with North Kensington and there are limited places.
To book a place please call 020 8962 4536
The full Time For Me programme is available to download here