Westminster Digital Champions is a new service designed to increase levels of digital inclusion in the borough so that everyone feels able and comfortable using technology to communicate, apply for work and manage their finances online. The service uses volunteers, who are trained and provided with training resources, to provide one-to-one support to digitally excluded residents.
Would you like to learn:-
- Basic IT Skills
- Intermediate IT skills
- How to Keep safe online
- How to Maintain your computer
- Money Management
- Internet browsing (food & clothes shopping, holidays, sport, fashion & news)
- How to create an email account to stay in touch with family or friends (Skype, Facebook, etc…)
- How to apply for jobs online
- Apply for jobs seeker allowance online
- Westminster Digital Champions provide IT Qualifications.
For more information please pop in to their offices at OneWestminster/ 4 Sutherland Avenue/ London/ W9 2HQ / Email: – firstname.lastname@example.org ; Or Call: 020 7604 8816 / M: 07436035715