Administrative and Data Management Officer
- Salary: £26,000 per annum
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Contract: Permanent
- Closing Date: 9th September 2019
- Interview Date: 19th September
- Provide high quality customer service and respond professionally and accommodatingly to referrals and enquiries.
- Assess referrals for basic eligibility criteria and record onto the case management system.
- Ensure referral responses are within the contractually or organisationally agreed timescales.
- Project planning and implementation support of service and senior managers.
- Desk-based research for potential service development initiatives.
- Provide induction training for new staff as per the induction policy.
- Act as standby for booking carers into Carers Assessment appointments.
- Support the administration function of our case management system Charitylog.
- Auditing case data to ensure it is accurate and up to date and working with service managers to take corrective actions if necessary.
- Accurately record information into Charitylog, keeping to the specified timeframe.
- Prepare statistical/data reports from Charitylog for colleagues for monitoring services and projects to meet regular reporting requirements (quarterly/six-monthly/annually).
- Ensure all records and databases are updated and maintained to the highest standard.
- To work closely with the Head of Services and Head of Operations to ensure that our case management system fulfils all data collection requirements and contribute to making necessary changes.
- Processing invoices and posting them on the banking system
- Petty cash administration and reconciliation
- Banking – paying cheques into bank, banking cheques for petty cash
- Monitoring and revising the Fixed Asset register
- Payroll administration and liaising with our service provider
- Pensions administration and liaising with our service provider
- Support colleagues with basic IT tasks
- Carry out Charitylog (CRM) training for new staff
- Charitylog administration and liaising with provider including setting up new users and working with Charitylog to set up new and revised fields for recording information
- Liaise with the IT support/service provider in the absence of the Head of Operations/Deputy CEO
- Provide administrative support to team members
- Assist with the coordination of in-house and external events
- Liaise with suppliers, manage queries and field supplier calls as necessary
- Order stationery equipment and supplies and manage the budget
- Carry out room bookings, catering ordering and logistics for Board and committee meetings, staff meetings and external events.
- Support organisational and administrative volunteers
- Carry out any other duties as may be required by the Head of Operations and the CEO that are commensurate with the level of the post.
- Participate in team meetings and training sessions.
- Engage in supervision and appraisal processes.
- As Carers Network is a small team you will be required to support colleagues and work flexibly.
- Work in accordance with Carers Network policies and procedures and GDPR requirements.
How to Apply – Write a Cover Letter
Read the Person Specification which can be downloaded here and write a cover letter describing your experience for each point in the table. The cover letter will be used to select candidates for interview so if you do not provide a cover letter your application will not be shortlisted.
Send the letter together with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org