Let’s get physical for World Mental Health Day!
All service users are invited to the Westminster Forum’s Open Event on Fri 9 Oct, 11am to 3pm
Want to check out your physical health? Get your blood pressure checked? Quit smoking? Learn more about your medications? Try mindfulness? Get motivated to be healthy? Enjoy a healthy lunch? Yes? Then join us on Friday 9 October between 11am and 3pm! The Westminster Forum for Mental Health is celebrating World Mental Health Day by helping people who use mental health services to improve their physical health:
- Shine project (CNWL’s work to improve physical health of mental health service users)
- Recovery College—training for Shine project
- Health Trainers—courses to improve your health!
- Health Checkers—get a free 30 min health MOT!
- Pharmacist—medication queries answered!
- Try mindfulness with West London Buddhist Centre
Please see the: World Mental Health Day Flyer