10 free classes designed by expert yoga professionals & researchers
Yoga4Health is a free 10-week programme to help improve your health & well-being.
Each session lasts 2 hours & includes: breathing practices, simple yoga postures, mindfulness techniques, relaxation & group discussion.
What is expected of me if I join?
To help the research into the effectiveness of Yoga4Health in enhancing health & well-being they ask that you complete a questionnaire about your health before you begin your first class, after you finish the 10th class & 3 months after you have completed the programme.
Who is this programme for?
Anyone with a registered home address in Kensington & Chelsea or North Westminster area, who is experiencing stress, anxiety, depression, social isolation, pre-diabetes or looking to keep their heart healthy. People of any age, ability & fitness level are welcome. The yoga teacher can adapt postures so you can work at your own pace in a supportive environment.
- Course 6: Chelsea Sports Centre – Saturday 12th January 9.30am – 11.30am
- Course 7: Westway Sports – Saturday 19th Jan 11am – 1pm Latimer Road
- Course 8: Bay 20 – Mon 21st Jan 10am-12pm Latimer Road
- Course 9: Beethoven Centre – Tuesday 22nd Jan 10am – 12pm Queens Park
- Course 10: Dalgarno Trust – Monday 4th Feb 10am – 12pm
- Course 11: Chelsea Sports Centre – Tuesday 5th Feb 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Interested in joining?
If you would like to sign up or receive more information:
Call: 0800 246 5863
Text: “YOGA” to 0759 5453 996